Microwave Systems JSC is a multifunction RF & microwave equipment and engineering service company, it established in 2004 and has been operating since that time. At present, it has a design department and a production line, which allows producing a variety of microwave electronic products. Today 80 people work at the enterprise, all of them qualified specialists.
During the operation the enterprise has developed and produces more than 100 different microwave modules. Among them:
• wideband CW power amplifiers, preamplifiers, multi-channel amplifiers and microwave T/R modules operating from 200 MHz to 22 GHz;
• pulse mode power amplifiers and transceiver modules with an output power up to 1 kW and pulse duration from 100 ns to 32 ms;
• universal ultra-wideband low-noise microwave amplifiers operating in the range from 1 to 18 GHz.
Devices are designed for land, sea and aviation equipment, including telecommunication, active phased array antennas, the measuring techniques, fiber-optic communication systems and medical equipment.
High technical parameters and reliability of microwave modules are provided for by:
• advanced schematic decisions and experience of designers;
• modern in-house thin-film hybrid integrated circuit technologies, state-of-the-art GaAs and GaN discrete transistors, and MMICs;
• a leak proof construction;
• careful checking and automated full-function tests of devices.